Spotlight „From a culture of mistakes to a culture of learning" (2h)
Mistakes are human, they say. But is our way of dealing with mistakes also human? In some corporate cultures, mistakes are frowned upon, even forbidden - and when they happen, they are hidden, kept quiet, concealed. After some famous corporate scandals, most people know that such cultures are personally very stressful, but often find no way out when they are in that situation themselves.
- Types of errors
- Comparison of destructive and constructive error culture
- One's own behaviour as a catalyst in team behaviour
- Tips for developing a learning culture
- Many practical exercises
- The workshops are led by experienced systemic business coaches.
In this spotlight we look at:
- What own attitude is necessary to move from a failure culture to a learning culture.
- How to move from the victim mindset to self-responsibility.
- What the most important elements of a learning culture are.
- In this 2-hour workshop, participants will learn how to improve the culture of mistakes so that they can transform it into a culture of learning.
- They know and understand the difference between blame and responsibility and reflect on their own behaviour regarding self-responsibility in exercises.
This training is aimed at:
- Agile Coaches
- SAFe® Program Consultant (SPCs) / SAFe® Practice Consultant (SPCs)
- Scrum Master
Openness & willingness to learn
Level / Difficulty:
Beginners, Advanced, Experts
- Credit card
Access to the necessary tools is provided by KEGON for the training.
Lunch included in the price for on-site training:
Would you like more information or still have questions? Talk to us. We will be happy to advise you!
Are you interested in in-house training?
An in-house training is always the right choice if several employees from one company are to be trained on one topic. With our in-house training option, we offer you the opportunity to work with us to create a training concept that is precisely tailored to you - flexible, individual and, of course, at the location of your choice.
Contact us, we will be happy to advise you! Arrange a telephone appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org