Coaching Skills for Agile Leaders
In the agile world, there are many roles that require leadership skills but presuppose a new self-image. Agile leadership is expected, among other things, to function without command and at the same time to promote the potential of employees. To achieve this, managers can draw on the proven tools of business coaching. However, it is not only about the application of tools, but also about one's own attitude and the changed understanding of the leadership role. All this is covered in our workshop "Coaching Skills for Managers". Coaching skills are not only helpful in disciplinary leadership situations, but also enable leadership without a supervisor function (e.g. as a product owner or agile coach).
In this workshop we will shed light on:
- The role of the leader, the role of the coach and how to combine them.
- What basic attitudes and behaviors underlie systemic coaching.
- How different tools and techniques from coaching can be applied in a leadership context.
- In addition, you will immediately practise how to apply what you have learned in practiceYou will gain a basic understanding of how coaching benefits leadership in agile organisations and learn what further development in this area looks like.
- In this 2-day workshop, participants will learn the basics of systemic coaching and understand the benefits it brings to leadership.
- You reflect on your role as a leader and can integrate coaching elements.
- You will learn basic tools and techniques from systemic coaching and apply them right away.
- You will gain a basic understanding of how coaching benefits leadership in agile organizations and learn what further development in this area looks like.
This training is aimed at:
- Agile Coaches
- SAFe® Program Consultant (SPCs) / SAFe® Practice Consultant (SPCs)
- Scrum Master
Openness and willingness to learn
Level / Difficulty:
Certificate of participation
- Credit card
Access to the necessary tools is provided by KEGON for the training.
Lunch included in the price for on-site training:
Would you like more information or still have questions? Talk to us. We will be happy to advise you!
Are you interested in in-house training?
An in-house training is always the right choice if several employees from one company are to be trained on one topic. With our in-house training option, we offer you the opportunity to work with us to create a training concept that is precisely tailored to you - flexible, individual and, of course, at the location of your choice.
Contact us, we will be happy to advise you! Arrange a telephone appointment at email@example.com