Spotlight "Psychological Safety" (2h)
"Psychological Safety" describes a protected space in companies in which employees can freely express their thoughts and opinions. This is a prerequisite for a true "agile mindset" in modern companies and thus also a basic requirement for agile methods such as Scrum, Kanban or SAFe®.
In the workshop, experienced Agile Coaches show the basics and background of "Psychological Safety" as well as approaches and ideas for establishing "Psychological Safety". In addition to imparting knowledge, the focus is also on real application through small practical exercises.
- What is the concept of 'psychological safety'?
- How can I tell if employees/groups feel psychologically safe?
- What conditions can I create as a coach/company for more psychological safety?
- Which concrete measures lead to an increase in psychological safety in companies?
This training is aimed at:
- Agile Coaches
- Management / Executives (CxO)
- SAFe® Program Consultant (SPCs) / SAFe® Practice Consultant (SPCs)
- Scrum Master
- Openness & willingness to learn
- Agile mindset (helpful, but not a requirement)
The workshop is aimed at leaders, Agile coaches, SAFe® programme consultants, HR developers, Scrum masters and anyone interested in learning more about the concept of "Psychological Safety".
In this context, we also recommend our new further development programme to become an Agile Expert, Agile Leader or Release Train Engineer within the framework of the Kegon Academy.
Level / Difficulty:
Certificate of participation
- Credit card
Access to the necessary tools is provided by KEGON for the training.
Lunch included in the price for on-site training:
Would you like more information or still have questions? Talk to us. We will be happy to advise you!
Are you interested in in-house training?
An in-house training is always the right choice if several employees from one company are to be trained on one topic. With our in-house training option, we offer you the opportunity to work with us to create a training concept that is precisely tailored to you - flexible, individual and, of course, at the location of your choice.
Contact us, we will be happy to advise you! Arrange a telephone appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org