SAFe® for Teams (SP)
|Date||Location||Language||Trainer||Price (Net)||Places available|
This is an in-house only training.
The SAFe® 5 for Teams training serves the intensive preparation and simulation of the so-called PI Planning Event, therefore a typical in-house training with all teams of an Agile Release Train. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
They will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, they’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
Further information on this training can be found here.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Planning Increment
This training is aimed at:
- Agile Release Train (ART) Member
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch
What is included?
- SAFe 5 Certified SAFe® Practitioner PDF Certificate
- SAFe 5 Certified SAFe® Practitioner Digital Badge to promote your skills online
- One year membership for SAFE® Studio, formerly SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to Meetup Groups and events that connect you with other SAFe® Certified Professionals
- A variety of resources to support your SAFe® way of learning
You can find all exam details here.
All information about the Membership Renewals can be found here.
All information on Professional Development Units (PDU's) and Scrum Education Units can be found here.
Frequently asked questions:
How does the certification take place?
- Certification takes place after the training and successful completion of the online examination.
How do I register for the online exam?
- The respective email address of the course participant is required for registration for the online examination. This will be requested with the list of participants before the training. Activation or admission to the examination usually takes place on the last day of the training.
How do I get my access data to the SAFe® Community Platform?
- Participants will receive their access data to the SAFe® Community Platform of Scaled Agile, Inc. based in Boulder (USA) and to the online examination by email.
When do I have to have completed my online exam?
- Participants can take the online certification exam within 30 days.
Is participation in the examination compulsory?
- Participation is optional.
How do I get my certificate after a successful exam?
- After passing the exam, the certificate is made available for download in the participant's personal user profile.
2 Day(s) On-site training
Day(s) Remote training
Level / Difficulty:
- Credit card
Access to the necessary tools is provided by KEGON for the training.
Lunch included in the price for on-site training:
Would you like more information or still have questions? Talk to us. We will be happy to advise you!
Are you interested in in-house training?
An in-house training is always the right choice if several employees from one company are to be trained on one topic. With our in-house training option, we offer you the opportunity to work with us to create a training concept that is precisely tailored to you - flexible, individual and, of course, at the location of your choice.
Contact us, we will be happy to advise you! Arrange a telephone appointment at email@example.com